The Return Process – Four Easy Steps
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. When you need to return a product to us, please follow these four simple steps:
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization number
Your product needs to be returned with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so we can identify it. We will need to return any item back to you that does not have an RMA number attached. Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order and request an RMA number. In your email, please provide us with the following information:
- Your order number
A short description of why you wish to return the product, e.g.:
- The product is defective (please describe what the defect is),
- There is an order discrepancy (please describe what the discrepancy is)
- You are not satisfied with the product (please tell us what you don’t like)
- How you would like to proceed - for example, would you like to receive a product replacement, a different product or a refund?
- We will get back to you with a return authorization number within 3-5 business days. Depending on the nature of your request, we might also get back to you for further information.
Send your product to My Star of Bethlehem LLC
Once you received an RMA number, box up the item you’re returning and send it to:
My Star of Bethlehem Returns ATTN: [Your RMA Number] 402 Rhapsody Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
Ensure that the authorization number is clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box. Otherwise, do not write or mark the packaging or contents.
Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in our original packaging and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product. We will need to return incomplete shipments back to you. If you forgot to include a part, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your own protection, we recommend using a courier who provides package tracking and basic insurance coverage.
Your RMA is received and confirmed
You’ll receive an email once your shipment is received at our facility. You’ll receive another email once your package has been opened and your RMA has been reviewed & confirmed. It usually takes 2-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and confirm your RMA.
- If you requested a replacement because of a defective product or the resolution of an order discrepancy, a new order will be generated once your RMA is approved. You’ll receive standard email updates for the replacement order, just as you would for a newly placed order.
- If you requested a refund, a credit memo will be generated once your RMA is approved. You can expect the refund amount to be credited to your original payment method 3-5 business days later. The turnaround time for refunds often depends on your bank’s policies for making the funds available to you. A 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The overall turnaround time for a return is about 5-8 business days from the time we receive the shipment; (that is, 2-5 business days for RMA processing and 2-3 business days to expedite your refund or replacement).